On the morning of your wedding, the bridal suite will be your sanctuary. As excited as you are to marry the love of your life, you will probably be a bundle of nerves and still stressing a bit about everything that has to be done. The bridal suite provides you with the space to embrace all of these conflicting emotions, as well as a place for you to enjoy getting ready with your bridesmaids. Of course, such a room won’t do you any good if it doesn’t have everything you need. While we’d hate to add yet another task to a future bride’s to-do list, you will thank us on your wedding day when you have everything you need at your disposal.
We asked the experts at Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica, California, whose weddings include a bridal suite with stunning ocean views, what they consider necessary supplies. See their recommendations below:
- Mineral water spray. This will keep your skin and makeup looking fresh and fabulous – especially for humid days or nuptials near the ocean.
- Plenty of snacks. You might be too nervous to eat, but your bridesmaids won’t be. Whether you pack it ahead of time or order room service, you’ll want the opportunity to nosh.
- Your favorite songs on a playlist. Keep the energy lively and get everyone in the mood to celebrate.
- Facial tissue. For all of those “awww” moments when your emotions get the best of you.
- Stain remover stick. You’ll probably put your dress on last, but it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
- Champagne. Calm your nerves and add some last-minute bonding time with your ‘maids.
- Bottled water. Stay hydrated after drinking the Champagne! Not to mention you want to make sure to avoid feeling faint during your vow exchange.