Get ideas for your big day.
Unless you and your beloved already have a song that feels like yours, selecting a tune for your first dance can be one of the biggest challenges during the wedding planning process. Brides and grooms might debate over the songs on their playlist for months before settling on the perfect choice for the special memory.
Spotify, the popular streaming service, has determined the top 10 first dance playlist tracks globally in 2018 so far. Some are timeless classics while others are current hits – and several are by Ed Sheeran. If you’re still searching for the right choice for you, any song on this list would make for a wonderful option on your big day. On the other hand, if you happen to be someone who prefers to go off the beaten path, you might use this list to eliminate the popular tunes from your playlist of potential songs.
1. Ed Sheeran – “Perfect”
2. Ed Sheeran – “Thinking Out Loud”
3. Etta James – “At Last”
4. John Legend – “All of Me”
5. Elvis Presley – “Can’t Help Falling in Love”
6. Christina Perri – “A Thousand Years”
7. Ray LaMontagne – “You Are the Best Thing”
8. Jason Mraz – “I Won’t Give Up”
9. Ellie Goulding – “How Long Will I Love You”
10. Ed Sheeran ft. Beyoncé – “Perfect Duet”