For most couples, photography is one of the biggest priorities when selecting the vendors for their wedding. After all, besides your marriage, photographs from your wedding are the one thing you’ll still have after the big day is over.
Once you get all of your pictures back from your wedding photographer, it’s easy enough to throw them all on Facebook or even order prints for a physical photo album, but that doesn’t quite do justice to the evidence of the happiest day of your life. Surrounded by your family and friends while in an amazing outfit, it makes sense that you’ll want to do more to show off some select pictures.
If you want to get creative with your photos but can’t think of what to do besides purchasing some nice frames, we hope the ideas below will help inspire you.
- Make your wedding portrait look like the proper work of art it is by printing it onto a canvas, piece of wood, or even Plexiglas to hang in your new home.
- Have a photo turned into a paperweight that you can keep at your desk instead of an ordinary framed photo.
- You could make a calendar to remember a new part of your wedding for every month.
- Not only can they be used for thank-you notes, but also for holiday cards. After all, it's supposed to represent your year, right?
- Make a charm that can be used for a future daughter or granddaughter's bouquet someday.
- Use one of your favorite photos to create a custom case or cover for your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- In fact, there are many items you can make with a set of snapshots, such as charming coasters or even ornaments to celebrate your first holiday season as a married couple.
-When paired with a nice frame, carefully chosen pictures can make great gifts for friends and family.