Having a fully stocked bar is typically quite high on the list of priorities for a couple’s wedding reception. In fact, one of the most fun aspects of coordinating your post-vow celebration is selecting what guests will consume, whether it be delicious fare or the perfect beverages.
When it comes to cocktails, there are so many recipes suited for warm-weather fêtes – but brides and grooms tying the knot in winter deserve to have a top-of-the-line bar menu as well. If you’re hosting your nuptials in late November, December, or January, you might be in the market for a few scrumptious signature cocktails to add to your chilly wedding, and we can help! Grey Goose Vodka recently introduced two limited-edition gift packs perfect for a thank-you present to your wedding party or even as a treat for you and your partner before the big day.
Inspired to incorporate vodka into your wedding-day drinks? Here are five delicious holiday cocktail recipes idyllic for your winter nuptials, engagement party, or wedding shower:
Grey Goose Truffe d’Hiver
- 40 ml Grey Goose Le Citron
- 25 ml fresh lemon juice
- 15 ml Fino Sherry
- 15 ml simple syrup (1:1)
- Truffle oil or fresh truffle
Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with either freshly grated truffle or truffle oil.
Grey Goose Fireside
- 40 ml Grey Goose Original
- 10 ml No. 2 organic maple syrup
- 1 sprig of rosemary – leaves pulled off
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 ml freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
In the bottom of a rock glass, briefly crush the rosemary leaves into the maple syrup and salt. Fill with good-quality ice and add the vodka. Top with fresh pink grapefruit juice and stir well. Garnish with an extra sprig of rosemary.
Grey Goose Le Fizz
- 1 ½ parts Grey Goose Vodka
- 1 part St Germain Elderflower liqueur
- ¼ part of a lime
- 2 parts chilled soda water
Grey Goose Bespoke Martini
- 5 oz Noilly Prat dry vermouth
- 2 oz Grey Goose Vodka
- 1 dash orange bitters
Combine ingredients and complete this cocktail with an olive.
Grey Goose Bois Noir
- 2 parts Grey Goose Vodka (also works with Grey Goose L’Orange)
- 1 tsp or 1 barspoon of crème de cassis
- 1 part Martini Rosso
- 2 dashes of Peychauds Bitters
- dash of fresh vanilla